The College is pleased to offer health care coverage including medical, dental and prescription coverage, to eligible employees through the New Jersey State Health Benefits Program. Employees make a payroll contribution toward the cost of the medical and prescription coverage. Dental insurance rates are set according to the level of coverage and carrier selected and are paid through a payroll deduction.
Effective January 1, 2013, the College offers sixteen (16) medical plan options. These plans are administered through the College and the New Jersey State Benefits Program. Full time employees are eligible to enroll in one of six (6) Preferred Provider Organizations (PPOs) or one of six (6) Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs) plans or one of four (4) High Deductible PPOs plans available. The cost associated with each of the plans is determined by several factors including the employee’s annual salary, the plan selected and the level of coverage (i.e., family, single, etc.). Detailed information on medical benefits is available at the Division of Pensions and Benefits website.
Please use the links below for additional information on Health Benefits.
- Health Insurance for Full-Time Faculty and Staff
- Health Insurance for Civil Union Partners
- Health Insurance for Domestic Partners
- Health Insurance Coverage for Eligible Children up to Age 26
- Health Benefit Coverage of Over Age Children up to Age 31 under Chapter 375
- Dental Insurance for Eligible Employees
- Vision Care Program
- Employee Counseling Services
- HIPAA Privacy Notice
For additional information on the New Jersey State Health Benefits Program click on the link below and you will be directed to the State web site.